Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Big Tuition

This one is a parody of Selena Gomez's "Intuition"


Feel like I'm going to school, whoa, whoa
Yesterday I was just a fool, whoa, whoa
Well I'm flat broke, yeah I've been there before
But I keep my head up 'cause I can always borrow more
I made the choice to be the best that I could ever be
That's why I'm going to the big university
Gonna borrow my big tuition
To the college that I 'list in
Everything's gonna be all paid
It's gonna be Sallie Mae
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh . . .
Oh, oh, oh, it's gonna be Sallie Mae
Borrow my big tuition
It's gonna be Sallie Mae
I gotta get into college, whoa, whoa
I always need more knowledge, whoa, whoa
What's the payment compared to the debt of the world
Quit trying to hit every man woman boy and girl
Better borrow all it
Within a single debt
Tomorrow's never promised so I might not even have to pay
All I know is to school I'm gonna go
And looking back I'll see all that I then know
Right it gets so confusing
Feel like I will know what I'm doing
But I trust my loan, and in the end
It'll turn out better than when it began
You see what's meant to be is going to happen
You know it's gonna be Sallie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment