Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Number Purple

Here's a brief exercise in nonlinearity I wrote for a book I'm working on called Eyelashes of Eve.

Traverse the oxygen tank.  Eat an uncarved block.  Slightly, slightly the worm dug in the garden.  When will I believe in stickers?  The assassination of Santa Claus occurred on Flannery's O'Connor's feast day, when tyrants have their will.  What will become of orange juice?  Disturbances always occur while I am taking a bath or not watching the moon.  The lightbulb said to the fairy, "Apple blossoms!"  Not all the gold in North Carolina could make a leaf fold up its nose.  Nevertheless.  August commanders eat spaghetti with their shoes.  Occupy the third hydrant on the left.  Afterward, a coconut killed a plankton.  That is all, sir, though I am only beginning to touch a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment